Bone Daddies is a group of Japanese Inspired, casual dining restaurants based in central London. Having opened in Peter Street in 2012 we have expanded to 7 restaurants within 3 brands, with ongoing expansion.
We are now looking for Waiters to join our amazing team at our ramen bar located in Whole Foods Market Kensington. Our restaurants serve creative, Japanese-inspired food & drinks in a very relaxed rock & roll environment. We want people who will bring their own personalities, to compliment our awesome brand even more!
The ideal person will have worked in a fast-paced, casual dining restaurant as a waiter, waitress or bartender. We are looking for unique, outgoing and genuinely passionate individuals who want to help us serve great food!
- We offer a competitive wage depending on experience (up to £9 per hour)
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday that includes service charge
- Staff meals & drinks provided on shift
- 50% staff discount to dine in all of our restaurants with your friends and family
- 2 Staff parties & activities throughout the year
- Exciting staff incentives
- Pension & Cycle to Work
Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to prove you are eligible to live and work in the UK.
31 Peter Street, London W1F 0AR