Team Member Required at The Jolly Fine Pub Group in London
A Front of House Team Member at award-winning gastropub Group.
The Jolly Fine Pub Group is an award-winning business run by chef Paul Merrett. The group has 3 Gastropubs: The Victoria in SW14, The Malt House in SW6 and The Fox and Grapes in SW19.
We are currently looking to recruit a Front of House Team Member to work at the Victoria in SW14, one of our award-winning venue based in South West London.
- We will be offering a competitive rate (£8 to £10 p/h) commensurate with experience
- Great opportunity for promotion in an ambitious expanding group of gastropubs
- External and internal training to progress your skills
- Discount across our sites
- Complimentary meals during shifts
- Refer a friend scheme
The qualities we look for in a potential Front of House Team Member:
- To follow instructions from senior staff
- Experience working in a gastropub or restaurants
- Desire to deliver an exceptional guest experience
- An eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure
- The ability to work as a part of a great team
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English
- Be friendly, outgoing, ambitious & energetic
- Have a professional attitude to your job and career
- Enjoy training and learning new skills
The key responsibilities will include:
- To take and place customer orders
- To assist all staff in the delivery of food to tables as required
- To clear & prepare the tables for guests
- To assist the front of house team with table service
Applicants require a UK bank account, an NI number, proof of their eligibility to work in the UK and references. Please apply now!