We are the team behind Bone Daddies, Flesh & Buns and Shackfuyu in Soho. We are now looking to recruit a number of experienced Sous Chefs to bring their creative flare forward.
Our restaurants offer creative quality Japanese-inspired cuisine. Each of our restaurants delivers a distinctly different experience, from Bone Daddies' ramen to Flesh & Buns' sushi & steamed buns and Shackfuyu's Kare Pan & Kinako French Toast: Bone Daddies specializes in beautifully crafted, Japanese-inspired food that tastes great.
For the right person, there is plenty of scope to get creative with your menu ideas while learning a lot about the quality offerings of our menus also. As a sous chef, you will also get good exposure to all aspects of running the business.
No experience with Japanese ingredients is necessary, but you must be interested in applying your skills and have a keen interest in quality fresh ingredients.
The ideal person:
- At least 1 years' experience in a similar role within a high volume fresh food kitchen
- Excited by using high-quality produce and interested in Japanese Fusion, with a passion for quality
- Experience in coaching and leading a team
- The ability to work under pressure and organize your time efficiently
- The confidence to manage all aspects of kitchen administration
We are a bunch of people on a quest to achieve greatness. We offer a fun, creative, rewarding and progressive work environment with great opportunities for training, development & career progression.
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- 50% staff discounts with your friends & Family
- Exciting staff incentives
- Tasty Staff Food and a cold Japanese beer after work!
- Team activities throughout the year
- £1000 bonus (following successful probation)
If you think this could be the role for you and are fully eligible to work in the UK, please email us your CV.
31 Peter Street, London W1F 0AR