Room Attendant Required at Human One in London
Are you ready for a new challenge and a flexible hospitality career? Human One are proud to offer numerous roles and we are inviting talented Room Attendants to join our iconic private residences across London.
No experience? We will train you…
- To maintain a number of homes to the highest standards of cleanliness including vacuuming, dusting and polishing
- To ensure all rooms in the home are cleaned including bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room
- To ensure all rooms in the home are well presented, replenish amenities and guest items are tidied
- Refresh all linens and towels as required
- Actively report maintenance issues
- Security of guest belongings and the home is vital
- Logging of lost property when required
- To be able to complete all your duties in the home in the required time
At Human One we offer:
- Competitive pay rates (increasing after 12 weeks service)
- Weekly payment
- Paid Holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
Full and part-time opportunities available.
£7.50 - £9.50/hour
Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK to apply.