We are looking for committed, passionate and enthusiastic waiting team members to join one of our Illy Store in Regent Street.
English intermediate is required.
As a Waiting staff team member you will ideally have some experience on the floor, be a team player who really believes that the customer experience is not just something that happens at the table and that every member of the team is just as important as everyone else. Training will be received if you are successful.
The key responsibilities are to:
- Greet our customers in a warm and friendly way
- Use your extensive knowledge of the menu to answer customers' questions & make recommendations
- Act as a final check on the quality and consistency of food and drinks before they are served
- Assist the management team in maintaining brand standards
- Clear tables and plates, glassware etc. efficiently and professionally, cleaning as you go
- Make sure your customers have a fantastic experience that exceeds expectations.
- Keep up with Health & Food Safety standards
If you are successful we can enhance your world by offering -
- On-going training and development
- Team meals on shift
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
We are also looking for exceptional baristas to make delicious coffees and give a great experience to our wonderful customers.
You must be passionate about coffee, have the drive to establish contact with our regular customers and build on this. Genuinely friendly with a personality to match you must be able to deliver a fantastic coffee experience every time, turning new customers into regulars. You must also be presentable, have good English and have lots of energy! You will need to also have had at least 3 months experience within a busy coffee focused environment and understand espresso based coffee drinks and equipment.
You will be responsible for maintaining exceptional coffee standards within your shop, delighting customers with our coffee offering, training others on coffee standards and maintaining shop presentation. You will take part in our Team and coffee training programme and will be expected to reach Advanced Barista and Latte Art certification. Whilst coffee will be your focus you will also be expected to help with the general duties of running our Store, including cleaning.
We have permanent full time positions of 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (with two days off!). The starting salary is competitive, including discretionary bonus once our in house training programme and your intermediate barista training are completed. You will also receive a (delicious) lunch allowance and paid annual holiday. Your pay will be reviewed subsequently based on performance.
We are a growing company with great opportunities for advancement.
295 Regent Street London W1B2HJIllycaffe