Our food is fresh, our people unique and our soundtrack, Rock N Roll
As we expand our menu further & prepare to open our latest restaurant in Victoria we are looking for skilled sushi/maki chefs to join our team. The ideal person will have previously worked with Japanese cuisine and be interested in developing further. Prior to the opening of the site, training will take place in our Flesh & Buns restaurant under the guidance of our skilled Head Chef.
You will be hands on, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work well under pressure under the direction of the Sous Chef & Head Chef. A minimum of 12 months is desired.
We operate a philosophy of promoting within and have goals of expanding our brand locally and nationally in the future, therefore there is an opportunity to grow and develop your career with an expanding and reputable brand.
• Competitive wage depending on experience (£9.00 - £10.00 p/h)
• 5.6 weeks paid holiday
• Staff meals & drinks on shift
• 50% staff discount to dine in all of our restaurants with your friends and family
• Yearly Staff party, team activities & staff incentives
• Initial & ongoing training and development provided
• Pension, Cycle to Work
Due to the nature of the business, shifts are split between daytime, evenings and weekends.
All applicants will be required to prove they are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Flesh & Bun, 41 Earlham Street London wc2h 9lx