As a Room Attendant you will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of cleanliness and maintenance of our guest rooms by using your initiative, having an excellent eye for detail and planning your daily tasks well. You will be also responding to guest requests in a prompt manner and assisting in the efficiency and smooth running of the Housekeeping department.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Room Attendant who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality or travel and tourism industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is a fast learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
• Strong guest care skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Confident, professional and welcoming personality
• 28 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year including Bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Many financial incentives
• Free meals whilst on duty
• Uniform and free laundry service for most positions
• Season ticket loan
• Excellent employee recognition programmes
• £1,500 for recommending someone into the organisation
• Preferential room rates for yourself and family
• Guest hotel experience for employees
• Vast range of learning and development programmes
• Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
• Free staff social events
• Discounted gym membership
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Free Employee Assistance Helpline for you and your family
• Occupational health service
Plus many other additional benefits including those which apply to individual hotel properties and a further fantastic range of benefits offered to all employees through one of the UK's leading benefit providers!!
Terms & Conditions apply
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Berkeley, Wilton Place London sw1x7rl