Catering Supervisor - 40-hour contract - Monday to Friday - Zone 1
Enthusiastic, efficient Catering Supervisor with fantastic food knowledge and exceptional customer service skills wanted!
We’re looking for a Catering Supervisor to host, manage and oversee the catering operation at one of our new exciting client locations. Working independently and without supervision, we need someone who is highly organised, passionate about fresh healthy food, is able to take the initiative and put the customer front and centre of everything we do.
We are looking for someone to fully integrate with the onsite client team, think of unique added value events that go the extra mile and bring the feel of Just Hospitality into the new unit.
We’re all about fresh, healthy food with innovative customer service!
Working Monday to Friday, 7am – 3pm. £10p/h
We bring company culture to life through healthy, delicious workplace food and inspiring services. For companies who see that food has the power to energise and reward staff we deliver value and assurance through close working partnerships and total customer satisfaction.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience as a supervisor in a contract catering role
• Is professional and well-presented at all times
• Has up-to-date knowledge of food hygiene and health & safety regulations
• Excellent food, drink and service knowledge
• Is able to serve and present food as instructed by the kitchen brigade
• The ability to manage, take the initiative and work independently
• Salary = £20,800
• Enjoy a free, healthy and delicious lunch every day.
• Company pension
• Access to hundreds of company perks
• Unique benefits package
• Exciting socials and parties
Box, 64 North Row London W1k7da