As a Commis Chef you will assist the kitchen brigade in the daily preparation, mise-en-place and service of food ensuring that the highest standards are maintained at all times and that your section, equipment and utensils are always kept clean and tidy. As a Commis Chef you will be responsible for culinary delights for our Collins Room restaurant, In-Room Dining and Banqueting Events.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Commis Chef who we anticipate will have worked in a similar role within the hospitality industry. You will be a team player, have excellent communication skills and attention to detail in order to deliver outstanding quality and service.
Other skills that will need to be demonstrated include:
• A passion for food and developing your culinary skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A high standard of personal presentation
• Ability to work under pressure
• Confident and professional approach
• Food and Beverage discount across the Maybourne Group
• 28 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year including Bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Travel Card Loan
• Excellent employee recognition programs
• Preferential room rates for yourself and family across the Maybourne Group
• Vast range of learning and development programs
• Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
• Free staff social events and wellbeing events
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Free Employee Assistance Helpline for you and your family
• Occupational health service
Plus many other additional benefits including a further fantastic range of benefits offered to all employees through one of the UK's leading benefit providers
Terms & Conditions apply
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Berkeley, Wilton Place London SW1X 7RL