We are looking for experienced and charismatic Stocker who will deliver an exceptional and engaging service.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and enthusiastic team player, confident and at ease in a high end environment while maintaining an informal and accessible approach. Ideally with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar environment.
Personality and character is absolutely imperative to be successful in this role, as is a keen interest in food, wine and restaurants. You will be immaculately presented with a positive attitude.
- Must be flexible and possess a can do attitude
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Display a real passion for hospitality and quality service
- Remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail, encouraging a culture of high standards throughout the team
- Display a polite and professional attitude to guests and colleagues
- Previous experience within a quality environment
In return we offer full training and peer mentor support in a fun and exciting team to progress within.
At Margot Holdings Ltd we value our employees and strive to cultivate the highest levels of job satisfaction.
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Attendance bonus
- Development and training prospects
- Employee discount scheme
- Uniform (partly provided)
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great team where you will be appreciated and supported in reaching your full potential.
The position offers the opportunity to further develop your career in one of the most exciting new restaurants in London.
45 Great Queen Street London WC2B5AA