A SMALL BUT SOLID & DYNAMIC COCKTAIL BAR TEAM, with the following roles:
- FULL-TIME HEAD-BARTENDER - Min. 40 Hours
- FULL-TIME BARTENDERS - Min. 40 Hours
- PART-TIME BARTENDERS - Min. 24 Hours
COMPETITIVE RATES dependent on Experience plus SERVICE CHARGE.
By drawing on the flavours from regions around the Caspian Sea, the cuisine is Middle Eastern by heart with modern, contemporary finesse JAN aims to encapsulate the lost decadence of the Ottoman Reign and give a memorable, unique dining and drinking experience.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Current / previous experience working as a Cocktail Bartender (Particularly in Restaurants, Hotels, Independent Cocktail Bars).... Preferably 2 or more years experience.
- Good Knowledge and passion in all drinks especially Cocktails and Wines.
- A real passion for creating high-end drinks, and have the ability to engage and advice guests with a smile, cool attitude.
- Excellent guest service skills with a background of exceeding and maintaining the guest’s expectations.
- With a real focus to detail, accuracy and speed.
- Experience with creating and developing their own cocktail list.
78 Northcote Road London SW11 6QLOPENING on the 14th November 2016. We ask applicants to be available for an Interview between 17th - 20th Oct. Successful Applicants will start paid full-training on the 24th Oct. 2016.