We are a recently opened gastropub in Angel, Islington, just by the canal. We already got a four-star review from Fay Maschler and Jay Rayner and also a BIB gourmant by Michelin star for our authentic, pared down and gutsy Louisiana cuisine.
All our staff are committed, enthusiastic and passionate – you must be too!!
Louisiana cuisines – Cajun and creole – are a melting point of cultures suffused with spice, aroma and a little magic. American chefs eyes glaze over at the very mention.
• Pay above industry standards
• An amazing work environment, in one of the most beautiful locations in London
• A chance to learn something new,
• Opportunity to develop a new business, that is already turning heads
• Be passionate about food & drinks
• Be committed, reliable and dedicated
• Speak English
• Want to work here (look at our website)
A successful candidate will find a workplace that enhances their life, and offers opportunity and support for professional and personal development.
137 Graham Street, London N1 8LBIts actually 139 Graham street (in the corner with Sudeley street)