What we look for in a Kitchen Assistant
We are looking for a Kitchen Assistant looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful person you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on person.
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside our Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
In return we offer.
- Excellent pay for the right person (with live in a possibility for the right candidate)
- up to 28 days holiday per year
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and a certified Chef Academy.
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
94 lamb's conduit street London WC1N 3LZThe Lamb is a stunning Victorian pub set amid the hustle & bustle of leafy Bloomsbury in Central London, famous for our wide variety of craft & cask beers, along with only the finest freshly prepared seasonal British pub food.