Housekeeping Required at Sodexo in City of London
Cleaning Supervisor required by Sodexo!
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team on site. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- To supervise and carry out Sodexo cleaning service in specific areas and on job specific tasks to the required standard established by the Service Level Agreement.
- To be multi skilled in order to cover all areas of the service including supervising teams in day cleaning, housekeeping, office cleaning and toilet cleaning.
- To effectively undertake day cleaning duties to include; recycling, confidential waste, litter picking, the cleaning of; changing rooms, reception, accommodation, housekeeping, car parks and entrances, building lifts, stairways and to respond and efficiently react to any spillages or customer/client requests.
- To have full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and chemicals and the use of cleaning equipment and supervise the use of such equipment and chemicals.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to include equipment that is faulty or any risks or hazards identified.
- To ensure that the teams are using the appropriate safety signage is used at all appropriate times.
- To ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times and that the correct documentation is contained within.
- To take part and effectively engage in employee training and having a full understanding of Health and Safety, COSHH, cleaning methods, cleaning training and site specific procedures.
- To deal with any complaints / issues from customers immediately and report directly to the Group Cleaning Manager.
- To participate actively within monthly supervisors team meetings in order to develop ideas to enhance service offer.
- To direct staff to undertake miscellaneous cleaning tasks.
- To be flexible to work additional hours in order to cover holiday and sickness within the team
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in leading a cleaning team
- Excellent time-keeping, organisation, planning and scheduling
- Good communication skills and COSHH trained
- Industry acumen and knowledge of external cleaning developments and innovations
- Experience in adhering to and driving company initiatives
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships
**YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SUPERVISORY EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED**