Hotel Maintenance Officer Required at City Relay Ltd. in London
This is an exciting opportunity for Assistant Facilities Manager to join our fast growing short-rent property management in London and take a step forward achieving his/her career goals!
- Organise handyman jobs issued by Guest Relations Team and the Host Team.
- Ensure that the maintenance standards set by City Relay are met and guests’ expectations exceeded.
- Ensuring successful assessment and completion of the maintenance jobs.
- Aiding handyman ordering parts and ensuring correct cost/charge allocation.
- Organise Flat Improvements and Design by visiting the flats and, prepare improvement reports and quotes for the host team to get the approval of Landlord.
- Responsible for store inventory of all household items for the flats.
- Keeping general condition and raise general standards of flats managed by City Relay
- Support to housekeeping team with organising other services offered by City Relay, such as carpet cleaning and others.
- Supporting to Guest team in delivering self-catered services sold.
- Manage weekly and monthly payroll.
- Developing PNL’s for new services and implementation.
- Establish and develop partnerships with suppliers.
- Mentor and train staff, to achieve and maintain quality standards through the execution of departmental training and quality assurance programs.
- Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of employee team members with the appropriate skills.
- An Individual with previous management experience in a similar department.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You've got to be self motivated, adaptable, an excellent team motivator and team builder.
- Be responsible and have the ability to solve problems and think on your feet.
- Also, to be brutally honest, you need to be just that little bit self-critical and obsessive.
- Ability to nurture a good working relationship with other departments.
- Stunning time management skills so you can juggle your many duties.
- Attention to detail to easily identify when apartments and flats need improvements and able to initiate these.
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Desirable - diplomas, in-house training or hospitality management qualifications.
- Up to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience.
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Excellent working environment within a young and dynamic team that has an ultimate goal to grow and succeed.