The Foley Hotel
Our offer to our new Head Chef
- Head Chefs get to have full autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Head Chef;
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
Situated in leafy Claygate, Surrey we are a local pub with 2 busy vibrant bars and restaurant complimented by a 17 bedroom award winning boutique style hotel. Conveniently located only 2 minutes from Claygate train station with direct links to all major rail networks. We are a very proud and passionate team offering a very relaxed quality service style complimented by menus consisting of Fresh British seasonal ingredients.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team where everyone makes a difference.
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”
Foley Arms, 106 Hare Lane London KT10 0LZ