Head chef Required at Young's in London
Head Chef - The Builders Arms - Chelsea
Our offer to our new Head Chef:
- Head Chefs get to have full autonomy to create your own menu’s and specials.
- Up to £32,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- 20% discount in all Young’s & Geronimo pubs and hotels
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy
What we look for in a Head Chef:
This role requires someone that can inspire a team, to bring out the potential and lead by example whilst being able to develop, cost and produce fresh seasonal menus for the variety of revenue streams within the business.
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food either as a Head Chef or in the position of Sous Chef.
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
Located in the trendy and cool Chelsea area of West London, The Builders Arms is a hidden gem with a rich and vibrant history. Our pub boasts a premium British food menu, extensive wine list and cosy dining room. Guests can enjoy a quick Builders Burger to a full three course meal from our steak led menu. We offer all the benefits of working for a big company, however are striving to be a unique foodie pub, delivering the very best hospitality in the heart of SW3.
‘Thanks for your interest in working with Youngs’
“We believe in developing our people to delight our customers”