Lantana Café is an Australian owned, independent restaurant business with three central London locations. We are consistently recognised as one of the leading cafes in London, at the forefront of bringing Australian style eating to London. We are open 7 days a week with a menu inspired by Australia’s melting pot of culinary cultures.
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced General Manager for our Fitzrovia site: a 30 seater café/restaurant offering breakfast and lunch in a relaxed, informal dining environment. Next door to the dine in café is our takeaway shop, Lantana OUT, which serves coffee, juices and freshly prepared baked goods, delicious salads and lunches to takeaway and provides a catering service. Your role will involve running the various parts of the business: table service café/restaurant, takeaway business and office catering.
You must have:
- Excellent customer service skills supported by FOH experience;
- A passion and appreciation for high quality food and coffee;
- Strong team leadership skills with an ability to train and motivate staff in a culture based around teamwork rather than hierarchy;
- An obsession with quality and process; and
- A strong work ethic and ‘can do’ personality.
This is a salaried position (paid fortnightly) for approximately 48 hours per week. You must have working rights for the UK.
13 Charlotte Place, London W1T1SN