Evening Room Attendant Required at Human One in London
Are you ready for a new challenge and a flexible hospitality career? Human One are proud to offer numerous roles and we are inviting talented Evening Attendants to join our iconic Five Star hotels across London.
No experience? We will train you…
- To maintain a section of rooms to the highest standards of turndown service
- Duties include closing the drapes, switching on lights and placing water, chocolates, slippers in the bedroom
- Ensure all guest items are well presented including the folding of guest clothes and pairs guest shoes
- To ensure bedroom and bathroom areas are well presented, replenish amenities
- Emptying the refuse and removing dirty glasses or room service trays
- Actively report maintenance issues
- Security of guest belonging is vital
- To be able to complete all your room duties in the time assigned
At Human One we offer:
- Competitive pay rates (increasing after 12 weeks service)
- Weekly payment
- Paid Holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
Full and part-time opportunities available.
£7.50 - £9.50/hour
Please note, you must be eligible to work in the UK in order to apply.