Driver Required at Sodexo in London
Am/Pm Driver required to operate our client shuttle service transporting staff to/from local train station to place of work. Working hours: 6.00-10.00 and 16.00-18.30.
We currently have an opportunity for a Mini Bus Driver to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Communicate well and demonstrate an efficient and friendly service to customers and clients at all times.
- Ensure mini bus service is operated at agreed times.
- Ensure you have a full working knowledge of the vehicle and the local geographical area.
- Arrange & log the cleaning of the vehicle as required.
- Ensure that any vehicle maintenance defects are reported immediately through the correct channels.
- Deal with lost property in the correct manner following Sodexo and Client procedures with the regard to documentation and safe keeping.
- Participate in any training or career promotion development schemes and team meetings to keep up to date with company legislations, policies and procedures.
- Report immediately any incidents of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage or other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
- Comply with all company and client policies/procedures and statutory regulations relating to Health & safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Pass on customer comments immediately and take any necessary remedial action. Report any serious complaints to the line manager.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as directed by management.
- Show flexibility within the role and be prepared to assist in other areas within the unit when necessary.
- When necessary to undertake overtime as requested to ensure the efficient operation of the Mini bus service.
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of Toyota and Sodexo, whilst creating strong relationships across the business.
- Make certain that all service level agreements relating to the contract are achieved. To fulfil all health, safety and environment safety procedures (SEMS) to foster safe working practices.
- Service is delivered in line with the Mini bus operational hours and service level standards.
- Ownership and responsibility for the mini bus service offered to the guest with Service Excellence and communication being a key focus.
- Fulfil all health, safety and environment safety procedures (SEMS) to foster safe working practices.
- Demonstrate ownership of problems and relay solutions in a timely manner.
- Complete any other reasonable task requested by a customer or a member of management.
- Requirement for flexibility regarding working hours on ad-hoc basis to meet operational requirements