Originating in Copenhagen, The Bread Station is an Organic Danish Bakery, launched in the heart of London Fields, Hackney. We are full production bakery workshop with a supporting café and large sunny courtyard, producing a wonderful range of yeast free, 100% organic breads.
Working in partnership with Caravan Coffee Roastery, we are looking to deliver an exceptional coffee programme, to complement our bread and exceed customer expectations.
The café is becoming increasingly busy and we’re looking for experienced, specialist, passionate Barista’s, who enjoy engaging with customers, and who like the idea of working within a bakery, developing our customer focused experience.
What we are looking for
• Genuine customer service skills
• Proven café and barista experience
• Able to maintain high quality in busy times
• Positive attitude
• Happy to work weekends (it’s our busiest days
• A super keen interest in the coffee and the food industry
We are offering
• Full time and part time position in an exciting, new(ish) business
• London Living Wage £9.50p/h (based on experience)
• Full coffee programme support from Caravan Coffee
• Working alongside highly skilled bakery and focused management team
• Opportunities for progression
• All the bread you can eat
373 Helmsley Place City of London E8 3SBThe Bread Station is at 373 Helmsley Place, London Fields, Hackney E8 3SB