The Duke of Cambridge has been providing sustenance for the good people of Battersea since 1890. Whilst the horse drawn omnibuses are long gone, you can still find us on the doorstep of Battersea Park offering a welcoming blend of tradition with a modern twist.
On the bar, discover our range of cask ales, craft beers, wine and premium spirits. The kitchen is open daily, serving a locally sourced, seasonal menu with a focus on proper pies.
Our beautiful Lavender Room is available for parties and meetings with up to 20 guests. Kimberley and the team look forward to welcoming you to the Duke of Cambridge soon.
We are looking for an existing Chef de Partie or an excellent Commis Chef looking for their next step, who considers themselves to have a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Chef de Partie you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food.
- Demonstrate a passion to deliver fantastic food every time
- Be an active hands-on Chef de Partie/Kitchen Supervisor
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills
- Working alongside your Head Chef you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
Duke of Cambridge, 228 Battersea Bridge Road London sw113aaContact Head Chef, Pawel Czyzowski on: 07710603282