Skye Gyngell’s Restaurant Spring are looking for an inquisitive, passionate and aspirational Chef De Partie to join the existing kitchen team at Spring.
The working environment is characterised by opportunities, recognition and respect. We have a dynamic culture of ongoing training, learning and promotion within a friendly and professional workplace.
Skye’s philosophy is that beautiful food begins with the best possible ingredients, and we look to highlight the freshness and seasonality of the best available produce, in our weekly changing menu’s.
You will be proactive in
Working closely with the kitchen team to interpret and respect Skye's food.
• Taking responsibility for all the daily tasks assigned to you.
• Helping and assist with aspects of daily kitchen life and contribute to the smooth running of Spring kitchens
• Helping to manage stock.
• Strive to personally develop you knowledge and skills
• Always observing best practice in food hygiene and health and safety procedures.
• Collaborating with the front of house team to ensure consistently good communication between the departments.
• To attend weekly and monthly meetings as required.
Spring Restaurant, Lancaster Place, Somerset House London WC2R 1LA