Bartender Required at Green & Fortune in London
This role will be based in our bar, Rotunda, just a few minutes walk away from Kings Cross station. We offer a great hourly rate with service on top!
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To provide excellent customer service in the Rotunda Bar and be a good team player. To create, mix and serve cocktails as well as advising on menus and take payments.
- Mix and serve drinks in a professional and friendly manner
- Prepare and ensure the bar is always fully stocked, garnish is prepared and that work areas are clean and ready for service. Delegate to barback when necessary and spot check before service
- Ensure the coffee machine is on, stocked with chinaware and ready for service
- Ensure the bar is lit correctly and that music is playing before opening to guests
- Support fellow team members and assist the management team in the daily running of the bar
- Acknowledge and greet guests promptly and in accordance with the order of service. Interact and create rapport with guests
- Be aware of special customer requests, allergies, special occasions, comps, VIP’s and other important information
- Ensuring that drink and food is always handled, transported and stored in accordance with food safety and health and safety standards
- Upkeep knowledge of new cocktails as well as creating and planning new ones
- Prepare and serve drinks for the Private Dining Room in accordance with the Order of Service. Communicate with hostess and waiters regarding special drinks requirements
- Record all sales transactions on the till system and check bills before presenting it to the table
We offer a competitive rate £8.10 per hour, along with...
- Free food whilst on service
- Discount in the restaurant and our cafe
- Training programmes