Our Baristas are at the heart of what we do at Taylor St. As members of the Speciality Coffee Association of Europe, we take our coffee seriously, so our baristas are both passionate about, and dedicated to, mastering the art of the barista.
Our baristas are professionals, yet they are constantly learning with humility and patience, and educated to internationally recognised and certified standards. They enjoy using our own roasted coffee, which is some of the world’s best coffee selected and roasted by our master roaster, and changed regularly.
They carefully follow and adapt recipes to ensure consistency of quality, and take personal pride in every product served. From teas and tisanes, hot chocolates and chai, batches and single cups, to the finest espressos and espresso based drinks. Creating the perfect latte art finish every time.
We offer extensive training so you don’t have to be barista trained to apply – but you do have to adore coffee, already have a sound knowledge base, and be eager and committed to learn more.
Ideal Barista candidates will bring with them:
- An unparalleled passion for coffee and a desire to constantly improve and learn
- A passion for customer service, and providing a quality experience to our customers
- A keen eye for detail and cleanliness
- An ability to work accurately, proactively, under pressure, and at speed
- Knowledge of various brew methods, coffee origins and processing methods
- A love of working as part of a team
- Experience of bar tending or hospitality
Taylor St. Baristas, 1a New Street London EC2M 4TPRoles available in all of our London Cafes