inploi is first and foremost your community. We're bringing the process of job-seeking and acquiring talent for your business into the 21st Century. However, we need your help. A community requires trust and mutual respect. So, whether you're a candidate or employer, as part of the community, we ask that you use inploi with these values in mind.
We have a few simple values:
- Honesty (and authenticity)
inploi is your platform, built to help you find work, and to live the lives that you want to. Here's what is expected of you as a Candidate in the inploi community:
- Be honest and respectful of other people. This is an end-to-end guiding policy. Employers are looking to hire the best people for the job. It is therefore in your and their best interest to create an honest and detailed inploi profile, and correspond with them with due respect.
- Only list education and work/employment experience that you have actually undertaken. In this day and age, it is easy to find out whether you attended 'x' school, or worked at 'y' cafe. inploi is here to help employers find you, but that does not mean that they will not be thorough.
- If you are uncertain about any aspect of a role, ask the employer and be honest about your knowledge and confidence in various areas. Chances are, they can adapt the role to suit your capabilities if they like you.
- People hire people. Upload pictures that are professional, but also show you. The same goes for your video. Take a deep breath, smile, and be honest about your past experiences and what you are looking for. Any sort of obscenity/nudity/misrepresentation is not acceptable, and will result in your immediate removal from the platform.
- Only apply to roles that you are genuinely interested in and available for. No one likes to have their time wasted.
- Be straightforward, honest (and preferably prompt) in your correspondence with employers.
- Remember, you will need to provide full documentation and proof that you are able to live and work in the UK prior to employment. inploi is not a shortcut through this legislation.
If you are a candidate, please visit our Candidate FAQ page to find out more.
inploi is here to make finding staff quick, easy, and cost-effective. Here's what we ask of you as an Employer as part of the inploi community:
- Be honest and respectful of other people. This is an end-to-end guiding policy. It is in everyone's best interests to create an honest and open community.
- Create a complete and accurate company profile. This is the first impression that candidates get of your business - make it a good one! Upload a profile picture and a company logo. It goes without saying that these need to be images that represent the company for which you are posting, and to which you have the rights. Any sort of obscenity/nudity/misrepresentation will result in your immediate removal and banning from the platform.
- Only post real jobs. Sounds simple, but please give all the necessary information, include the actual wage rate or salary (you can mask this if you don't want people to see it, but we need the data so that work-seekers can filter opportunities). Posting fake or non-existent roles will quickly result in your removal from the inploi community. If you require a demonstration of the platform, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Remove job listings when a position has been filled. We know finding staff is difficult (that's what we're here to change!), but it's also disheartening for candidates to apply for roles that no longer exist. We need you to uphold your side of the bargain.
- Be straightforward, honest (and preferably prompt) in your correspondence with applicants. If something unavoidable comes up that gets in the way of what you have agreed, be quick to communicate with them!
- Use the platform as it was built to be used. We expect all short-term posts advertised to be completed using the platform, and applicants for part & full roles to be connected with via the inploi platform. Any attempt to circumvent this will not be tolerated, and we reserve the right to modify your listings to ensure compliance. Repeat offence will result in your removal from the community.
If you are an employer, please visit our Employer FAQ page to find out more.